Chaos Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Chaos Death Squad forums.

How can I get that music player on my forums?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SKIRUBY
Recruit

How can I get that music player on my forums? Empty
PostSubject: How can I get that music player on my forums?   How can I get that music player on my forums? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi all it's me SKIRUBY. This CDS forum has music bar SCM Music Player down the forum. I have a forum too.I also want to add that music bar to my forum. Can anybody tell me how to add the music to my forum?
Thank is advance!

Last edited by [CDS]xd35 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a name for the topic that makes more sence.)
Back to top Go down
[CDS]xd35
[CDS]xd35

PostSubject: Re: How can I get that music player on my forums?   How can I get that music player on my forums? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:11 pm

I fixed the title, making it make more sence.
Also, it depends what forum site you use. If you use Forumotion (the site we use) then AFAIK you pue a certain code in the CSS stylesheet, but if its not forumotion, im afraid we might not be able to help you.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xd34
SKIRUBY
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: How can I get that music player on my forums?   How can I get that music player on my forums? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:13 pm

I'm using Forumotion only! http://skyruby.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I get that music player on my forums?   How can I get that music player on my forums? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I get that music player on my forums?
Page 1 of 1